Skip to content
- 9 to 12 slider buns
- 3 cups chopped and fried chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder or other pepper you might like
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 red onions
- 1 1/2 cup Emmental cheese or any melting cheese of your choice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt to taste
- Chop the chicken breast in small pieces and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Place them into a fry-pan already heated at high heat until golden on all sides. Reserve.
- Blend together the cooked chicken, barbecue sauce, paprika, chili powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Slice a whole loaf of slider buns lengthwise removing the top. Layer the mixture followed by the sliced red onions and then add the cheese, topped with chopped parsley.
Replace the bun top and brush with melted butter. Bake for 20 minutes at 180° C to melt the cheese.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.