Cook flank steak:
- For flank steak:
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 teaspoon curry
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb flank steak
- For eggs and assembly:
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 corn tortillas gluten free
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
1. In a small bowl, combine garlic, salt, cumin pepper, parsley, sage, curry, paprika, olive oil.
2. Pat steak dry, then sprinkle spices and oil on both sides of the steak.
3. Heat a large skillet on high heat. Once the skillet gets hot, add flank steak to the skillet and sear on high heat 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. Transfer steak to a cutting board and let it rest for 10 minutes. Cut steak across the grain into relatively thin slices. Set aside.
Assemble breakfast flank steak and eggs:
5. Grease a large skillet and heat it on medium heat until hot. Crack each egg and pour onto the hot skillet. Cook until the whites of the eggs solidify and the yolks remain medium-rare. Using a wide flat spatula, transfer eggs onto the plate.
6. Heat each tortilla on medium heat in a large skillet for 1 minute. Place 4 tortillas on 4 serving plates and spread with guacamole.
7. Add 2-3 slices of flank steak, then top steak slices on each plate with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar and 2 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella.
8. Finally, top each portion with 1 cooked egg. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top of egg, if desired.