Skip to content
- 1 bag of Real Food From The Ground Up Sea Salt Cauliflower Stalks
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
Pro Tip: Save time by making in the air fryer! Set the air fryer to 400 degrees and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from the air fryer and toss in buffalo sauce and cook for an additional 5 minutes - be careful to not overcrowd the bites, cook in batches for optimal crispiness.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a food processor, add Real Food From The Ground Up Sea Salt Cauliflower Stalks, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and pulse until finely ground.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg and milk and set aside.
Prep cauliflower by cutting it into bite-sized pieces then transfer it to a ziplock bag. Pour in the egg mixture and shake to coat. Add cornstarch and Real Food From The Ground Up Sea Salt Cauliflower Stalks mixture. Shake until all pieces are coated.
- Transfer pieces to the prepared baking sheet and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes, then flip and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- While cauliflower is baking, add buffalo sauce, butter, and honey to a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, then remove from heat and let cool.
- Once cauliflower is done, toss in the buffalo sauce and bake for an additional five minutes.
- Serve with a chunky blue cheese dip and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.