- 6 tbsp caramel topping
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp fresh ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp fresh ground nutmeg
- 3 oz caramel vodka
- 3 oz apple cider
- Sparkling wine or soda to top off glass
- 2 red apple slices
1. Pour caramel into a small dish. Add sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg into another small dish and mix well.
2. Dip champagne flute into caramel to rim glass. Next, dip into spice mixture until coated.
3. Pour apple cider and caramel vodka into each flute and top with your favorite bubbly.
4. Garnish with an apple slice.