Skip to content
- 2 celery stacks
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 carrots
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion
- 4 brioche burger bans
- 4 tb s butter
- 2 tb s melted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cup diced bacon
- 1 cup flour
- 2 stock cubes
- 3 cup water
- 4 dsh Worcester sauce
- 1 tb s sugar
- 1 ½ cup milk
- Toping for an individual portion:
- 2 small diced pickles
- ½ diced tomato
- 1 ½ tb s fried bacon
- Handful of croutonsCheeseburger Cream-soup1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. Dice burger buns. Drizzle the bans with 2 tbs melted butter, add salt and pepper, other seasoning to taste if preferred and bake the buns’ cubes for 10-12 minutes.
3. Dice onion, garlic and bacon, chop celery and grater carrots and cheese.
4. Prepare a beef broth using 2 beef bouillon cubes. After water boils, cook it for 10 minutes on a low heat. Set aside.
5. Fry the diced bacon in a small pan till golden. Remove aside to drain fat on the paper towels.
6. In a large deep pan fry the ground beef for 5 minutes on medium high heat till all brown. Remove the beef aside on the paper towels.
7. In the same pan add butter, carrots, onion and celery and cook constantly stirring for 5 -6 minutes on a medium fire till the vegetables are soft.
8. Add garlic and cook another minute. Stir ½ cup flour in, add Worcester sauce, sugar, milk and beef bouillon. Cook for 5 minutes on a medium heat and then add rest of the flour. Whisk the mixture well for 5 minutes on a low heat. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
9. Add the beef and cheese into the mixture, stirring. Cook till the cheese melted.
10. Serve in the bowl. Top with burger buns’ croutons, fried bacon, diced pickles and tomatoes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.