- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs. Large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 18 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise + 2 teaspoon dijon mustard + 1 teaspoon olive oil ( mix well)
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 lime, zest and juiced
- 2 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Butter an 8x8 baking dish and set aside.
2. Add olive oil to large skillet and heat over medium heat. Add shrimp and minced garlic, seasoning with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
3. Cook shrimp, stirring often, 3 minutes, until shrimp is almost cooked.
4. Add cream cheese, mayonnaise with dijon and olive oil, cheese, lime zest and juice, and parsley to a large mixing bowl. Stir together well to combine. Add in cooked shrimp and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
5. Transfer dip to prepared baking dish and bake 30-40 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
6. Serve hot with crackers, pita chips, bagel chips, bake rolls, or even crunchy vegetables.