- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chipotle puree
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- pinch salt and pepper
- ¼ cup cooked bacon finely chopped
- 3 tbsp green onion finely chopped
- Fresh Parsley finely chopped
1. Place egg in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat place a lid on and let set for 15 minutes. Drain hot water and run eggs under cold water.
3. Peel eggs and slice eggs in half. Remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
4. Mash the yolks until they are crumbled.
5. Add in the mayonnaise, chipotle puree , smoked paprika, sat and pepper. Mix until combined.
6. Put the mixture into a plastic sandwich bag. Snip the corner off, squeeze the filling into the eggs.
7. Top with bacon, green onion and parsley