Skip to content
Grate the cucumber and let sit in a sieve overnight in the fridge.
Combine the cucumber, yogurt, garlic, oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours
In a bowl mix lemon juice, oregano, pepper, salt, and garlic. Pour lemon mixture over chicken breast. Roast the chicken breast in a hot pan, 4 minutes each side, until cooked.
Remove the chicken from the pan, cut it into bite-size pieces. Sweat the onions in the same pan until cooked. Mix with the chicken bites.
To serve, fill each pocket flatbread with tomato slices, chicken, iceberg salad, and top with tzatziki and a squeeze of lime juice.
- ½ large onion, wedges
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cups plain full/fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Greek olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 whole wheat pita pocket flatbread
- 3 Roma or cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup green olives, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 Iceberg salad
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.