Skip to content
- 1 lb small red potatoes, quartered
- (8oz) pickle juice from four Van Holten’s Pickle Pops
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice from Van Holten’s Pickle Pops
- 1 teaspoon whole grain dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- ½ cup bacon, crumbled
Pro Tip: Serve with our Crispy Baked Dill Pickle Wings for extra pickle punch!
Add quartered potatoes to a pot. Cover with water and pickle juice from four Van Holten’s Pickle Pops. Bring to a boil and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork. Drain potatoes and set aside.
In a bowl, combine mayo, pickle juice from Van Holten’s Pickle Pops, whole grain dijon mustard, honey, salt, pepper, chopped dill, and chopped chives.
- Once potatoes have cooled, toss in the dressing. Add chopped hard-boiled eggs, diced celery, and crumbled bacon. Transfer to the fridge until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.