Skip to content
- Fish taco sauce:
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp chilli sauce
- salt, to taste
- Fish Tacos:
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10 oz cod fillets
- 4 medium corn tortillas
- 1 cup white cabbage, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup tomatoes, cubed1- In a bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
2- Add heavy cream in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine, rice flour, paprika, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
3- Dredge the cod fillets into the first bowl, then completely coat in the seasoned flour.
4- Add the olive oil in a skillet and, when hot, add the fish fillets and cook until golden brown and the flesh flakes easily with a fork.
5- Add cooked fish to a tortilla and top with cabbage, onion, tomatoes, cheese, parsley and drizzle with sauce and fresh lime juice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.