- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Roma tomatoes, halved
- half a bunch parsley
- 2-3 leaves fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt, to taste
1. Place onion, jalapeno, lemon juice and garlic in a blender and pulse several times to break up.
2. Add the tomatoes, parsley, basil, sugar, and olive oil and pulse until desired consistency is reached.
3. Add salt, to taste.
4. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.