- 2 grill corn cobs
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup quartered and thinly sliced cucumber ( English cucumber)
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 medium gloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon dried thyme
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. In a large serving bowl, combine the corn, tomato, green onion, cucumber, parsley, radishes.
2. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, thyme, garlic, salt and several twists of black pepper. Whisk until blended, then pour it over the salad. Toss to combine.
3. Add most of feta, add gently toss. Taste, and add more vinegar for more tang, or salt for more overall flavor.
4. Garnish whit the remaining feta cheese.
5. Serve promptly, or chill for later. This salad keeps well for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator, covered.