- 3 bananas, sliced
- Graham cracker pie crust, store-bought or homemade
- 1 box banana cream pudding
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
You know what's so great about this Banana Cream Pie? It's so easy, and still packs so much flavor!
- Layer sliced bananas in the bottom of the pie crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in 2/3 of the Cool Whip. Spread mixture over banana in pie crust. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and more sliced bananas. Serve and enjoy!