- 16 ounces white chocolate, melted and divided
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 16 Oreo cookies
These Oreo White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are pretty much the most magical dessert we can think of, aside from like, chocolate frogs or something
- Line a standard muffin tin with liners.
- Evenly divide half of the melted white chocolate (8 ounces) into the liners, spreading onto the bottom and slightly coming up the sides. Freeze until set.
- To make the peanut butter filling, beat together peanut butter, powdered sugar, and butter until fully combined and fluffy.
- Crush 4 Oreo cookies until crumbed.
- Remove muffin tin from the freezer. Add 1 Oreo cookie into each liner and top with a scoop of the peanut butter mixture. Use a spoon to spread peanut butter over Oreo. Evenly divide the remaining half of the melted white chocolate among the tins, spreading the chocolate out as well. While chocolate is still wet, top each one with crushed Oreo cookies.
- Place in the refrigerator until completely set. Serve and enjoy!