- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Coarse sea salt, optional
Honestly, once you make fudge in your slow cooker, you'll never make it any other way again!
- Add milk chocolate chips, heavy whipping cream and honey to slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
- Add white chocolate chips to a slow cooker. Cover and let cook for 10 minutes. Stir until white chocolate melts. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour melted chocolate into an 8x8 foil-lined baking dish or Tupperware. If desired, sprinkle coarse sea salt over chocolate.
- Allow cooling completely, about 1 to 3 hours. Cut into squares, serve and enjoy!
*Store uneaten fudge in an airtight container at room temperature.*