Skip to content
- BACON-WRAPPED PINEAPPLE KEBOBS
- 8 slices of bacon, cut in half
- 16 (2 inch) chunks pineapple
- BBQ sauce
- FRUIT KEBOBS
- Cubed watermelon
- Cubed pineapples
- Sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- STEAK AND VEGGIE KEBOBS
- Sliced red bell peppers
- Sliced zucchini
- Sliced squash
- Cubed sirloin steak
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/8 cup Italian spice blend
- 2 tablespoons sugarSummer Kebobs 3 WaysSummer grilling, had me a blast! Especially with these three super easy and delicious kebobs: Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple, Fruit and Steak, and Veggie! It's a full meal that's so fun to make.
BACON-WRAPPED PINEAPPLE KEBOBS
- Wrap bacon around pineapples and skewer onto kebob sticks. Brush with BBQ sauce.
- Grill for about 5 minutes on each side, or until bacon is crispy and fully cooked. Serve and enjoy!
- Skewer fruit onto kebob sticks in any order you choose. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- While fruit kebobs grill, make your glaze by whisking together honey, common, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Remove fruit kebobs from the grill, brush with a honey glaze, serve and enjoy!
STEAK AND VEGGIE KEBOBS
- Skewer steak and veggies onto kebob sticks.
- In a bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, Italian spice blend, and sugar. Brush onto steak kebobs.
- Grill for about 10 minutes on each side, or until steaks are cooked to your preference. Brush with more glaze as necessary. Serve and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.