Skip to content
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 ounce Frieda's Soy Taco Meatless Taco Filling
- 10 1/2 ounce Mann's Nourish Bowls, Southwest Chipotle
- 1 cup smashed avocado
- 10 jicama tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Humble House Ancho and Morita Smokey Tamarind Sauce
Chef's Note: The salsa and cheese packets from the Nourish Bowl may be used for garnish, but the dish will no longer be vegan once the cheese is added.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium‑high heat. Add Frieda's Soy Taco Meatless Taco Filling and cook until well-browned.
- Add Mann's Nourish Bowls, Southwest Chipotle (set aside salsa and cheese packets), and cook until vegetables are wilted and slightly browned.
- To build each taco, spread a generous spoonful of avocado onto a jicama tortilla, top with taco filling and Humble House smokey sauce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.