- 2 handfuls of mixed heirloom tomatoes
- 2 small spring onion
- clove of garlic
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100 g goat cheese
- a small handful of fresh oregano
1. Divide or slice the tomatoes, depending on their size, and put them in a medium sized bowl.
2. Cut the spring onion in thin slices and add to the bowl together with the garlic.
3. Add olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to the salad, toss it all around and taste it, add more salt if needed.
4. Add crumbles of goat cheese and some fresh oregano before serving.