- 4 sweet potatoes, sliced
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh sliced tomatoes
- 2 oz green olives chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbs fresh lime juice
1. Step 1 Preheat the oven to 400 F. Toss sweet potato rounds in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread over a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes, flipping once during cook time.
2. Step 2 Cut the avocados in half. Remove the pit. Score the inside of the avocado with a blunt knife and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Place in a bowl. Roughly mash the avocado with a fork.
3. Step 3 Add the chopped onion, black pepper, salt, lime juice.
4. Step 4 When potatoes are done roasted, remove from oven and top with a scoop of avocado, sliced tomatoes, and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.