Skip to content
- 3 (9 oz) packages Marukome Miso Chili
- ½ cup Hearthy Foods Sweet Potato Flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups buttermilk
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Sliced jalapenos and chopped cilantro for garnish
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 10 inch cast iron skillet.
Layer the Marukome Miso Chili in the bottom of the skillet and set aside.
In a large bowl, add Hearthy Foods Sweet Potato Flour, cornmeal, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix in egg, butter, and buttermilk and stir until smooth.
- Spread batter on top of the chili layer and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with shredded Mexican cheese blend and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Let cool and garnish with sliced jalapenos and chopped cilantro. Scoop into bowls and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.