- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 package prepared pizza dough
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh corn
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced
In case you can't tell, we're on a bit of a skillet kick over here at Cooking Panda. And why shouldn't we be?! Cast iron skillets are amazing for everything from savory to dessert, stovetop to the oven! So try one of our favorite oven recipes today with this Taco Skillet Pizza. The tastiness of a taco meets the tastiness of a pizza
. It's a win/win!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned. Drain excess fat and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough to be the size of your oven-safe skillet. You can either place dough in skillet now, or top pizza then put in skillet.
- Top pizza dough with salsa, cooked ground beef, cheddar cheese, corn, beans, and sliced jalapeños. Carefully place pizza in an oven-safe skillet, if you haven't done so already.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve Taco Skillet Pizza and enjoy!